To get a Japan visa for a non-biometric Indonesian passport, travelers will have to apply for the general tourist visa to Japan. The application form is available online as well as in person at the Embassy in Jakarta.
How can I apply for Japan visa from Indonesia?
HOW TO APPLY
- Step 1 : Obtain required information: …
- Step 2 : Take a photograph. …
- Step 3 : Download and complete the Application Form and make an appointment booking. …
- Step 4 : Prepare supporting documents. …
- Step 5 : Submit your application at the Japan Visa Application Centre in Indonesia. …
- Step 1 : …
- Step 2 : …
- Step 3 :
How do I get a visa for Japan?
Japan tourist visa requirements
- Hold a valid passport with at least 6 months remaining and 2 blank pages.
- A completed visa application form.
- Provide a recent color passport photo and a certified copy of your birth certificate.
- If married, submit a marriage certificate (if issued within the last year.
How much is Japan visa fee?
Fees must be paid for the issuance of visas. The fees are about 3,000 yen for a single-entry visa, 6,000 yen for a double-entry or multiple-entry visa, and 700 yen for a transit visa.
How much bank balance is required for Japan visa?
a) Bank balance
Usually, you should have a minimum of 2,000,000 Yen ($18,546) in your or your sponsor’s bank account. This amount should be deposited in the bank at least 03 months in advance.
Can a Japanese go to Indonesia?
Japan is set to bar entry to citizens of several countries, including Indonesia, wishing to travel to the country starting on Saturday, following a consistent increase in confirmed COVID-19 cases in the East Asian nation. … Visas issued before March 27 by the Japanese mission in Indonesia will no longer be valid.
How long does it take to apply for Japan visa?
The processing period for visa issuance is approximately 5 working days from the day after the date of the acceptance of application as long as there are no particular problems with the content of the application. It may take less time than it depending on the Embassy/Consulate General and the purpose of visit.
Is Japan Visa easy to get?
Applying for a Japan Visa through us will be an easy and hassle free process. It is highly advisable to process your visa through us as we will take care of your complete visa process right from getting your documents ready to stamping of your Japan Visa. … The easiest way to apply for a Japan Visa is to contact us.
How long can I stay in Japan without a visa?
You must have a valid passport and an onward/return ticket for tourist/business “visa free” stays of up to 90 days. Your passport must be valid for the entire time you are staying in Japan. You cannot work on a 90-day “visa free” entry.
How can I permanently move to Japan?
The standard rule to qualify for the Permanent Resident visa is to have lived in Japan consecutively for 10 years, but it is now possible to apply for the Permanent Resident Visa if an applicant can show that he/she scores 70 points in this Point Calculation Table at the time of application and that he/she has been …
Can I apply Japan visa online?
Citizens from eligible countries will be able to apply online for their e Visa Japan. … As soon as the Japan E visa will be available, online applicants will have to answer some questions and give details such as their full name, address, date of birth, passport details, and travel plans.
How many types of visa in Japan?
There are about 30 types of visa in Japan and the requirements as well as the authorized activities are different for each of them.
How can I get citizenship in Japan?
Requirements for Naturalization
- 1.Continued residence in Japan. The applicant must have lived in Japan for more than 5 years.
- 2.Must be over 20 years old.
- 3.Be of good moral character.
- 4.Financial stability. …
- 5.Agree to hold only Japanese citizenship. …
- 6.Respect the Japanese Constitution.
Why would a Japanese visa be denied?
Visa Application Type
If you are there for a business meeting and you are invited by a Japanese Company, don’t apply for a tourist visa. They also have a short-term business affairs visa with different requirements. This is one reason that your Japan Visa may get rejected.
Is it difficult to get Japan tourist visa?
Is it easy to get Japan tourist visa for Indian citizens now? … The Japan visa requirements for Indians have become pretty straightforward, with typically a processing period of 4 working days at VFS Japan – the official visa application centre for the Japan Embassy in India.
What documents are required for Japan visa?
JAPAN Visa Documents Required
- Validity – Six months.
- A photocopy of duly filled visa application form.
- Two colour photographs.
- Covering letter from the applicant stating the purpose and duration of the visit.
- Original confirmed return/onward air ticket.
- Travel health insurance confirmation of minimum 30,000 €