Motorists can apply for the autopass at Onemotoring.com.sg where they have to fill up a form and submit the necessary documents, such as road tax and vehicle insurance. Approval can be obtained within a week.
How do I register my Autopass?
Apply for Autopass Card Only
- A completed application form.
- Your original vehicle ownership certificate. If it is not in English, an English translation is required.
- A valid vehicle certificate of insurance (with third party coverage).
How do I register my Malaysian car in Singapore?
In order to drive a Malaysian-registered car or motorcycle into Singapore, you must be either a social visitor or hold a Singapore Work Pass. For the former, you must have a valid insurance certificate to drive the vehicle on Singapore roads, and apply for and purchase a valid Autopass Card.
How do I update my Autopass Singapore?
If you have a valid Autopass Card and have just renewed your vehicle’s road tax or purchased a new insurance cover, visit https://onemotoring.lta.gov.sg/vepds/insureapp and update your road tax and insurance validity in your Autopass Card at least 5 working days before driving into Singapore.
How do I update my Autopass online?
LTA Implements Online-Only Update for Autopass Card
- Relevant documents need to be prepared:
- How to update Autopass online.
- Fill in the relevant information of the owner and the car.
- Upload Car Card VOC, Road Tax, Insurance.
- After confirming that the information is correct, click Submit.
Where can I use AutoPASS?
The AutoPass for Tire & Service Centers credit card is issued by Credit First National Association (CFNA), the bank owned by Bridgestone, a quality name you can trust. This credit card is conveniently accepted at thousands of automotive service locations nationwide.
Can I top up AutoPASS online?
Motorists can now top up their Nets FlashPay and Autopass Cards on their Android smartphones. With the new top-up service provided on the NETS FlashPay Reader app, motorists will no longer need to worry about looking for a top-up terminal for their NETS FlashPay cards to pay for their ERP and parking charges.
How much does it cost for Malaysia car to enter Singapore?
1. SGD$6.40 (RM20) entry fee for foreign-registered car starting on 15 February 2017 when enter Singapore either Woodlands or Tuas Checkpoints. 2. RM20 (SGD$6.60) entry fee for Singapore vehicles starting on 1 November 2016 when enter Malaysia either via Johor Bahru or Second Link Checkpoints.
Can a Malaysian drive a Singapore car?
For Malaysian tourists who want to drive around the tourist places of Singapore on their own can drive via a valid foreign license. Along with the driving license issued by the Malaysian Government, a valid International Driving Permit issued by the officials in your native country i.e. Malaysia is also important.
Can I buy a car in Malaysia and use it in Singapore?
But there is a big catch. While cars are cheaper in Malaysia, Singaporeans are not allowed to use or keep any foreign-registered vehicle in Singapore. … This means they can drive Malaysian-registered vehicles to Singapore for an unspecified number of days a year.
Can foreigners drive in Singapore?
For you to drive as a tourist or a temporary visitor in Singapore, you must have both a valid foreign driving licence and an International Driving Permit (IDP) to drive in Singapore. … If you are working in Singapore for more than a year, it is necessary to obtain a local driving licence.
How can I bring my car to Singapore?
Guide to Importing Dutiable Motor Vehicles
- Step 1: Applying for Singapore Customs’ Assessment of Vehicle’s Customs Value. …
- Step 2: Approval by Singapore Customs. …
- Step 3: Payment of Duties and Goods & Services Tax (GST) …
- Step 4: Clearance of Motor Vehicle. …
- Check with Land Transport Authority (LTA)
How do I register VEP in Singapore?
How to Apply for a Malaysia VEP and RFID Tag
- Step One: Register At The Official VEP Portal. …
- Step Two: Download The Touch N’ Go eWallet. …
- Step Three: Make An Appointment To Collect The VEP-RFID Tag. …
- Step Four: Go To Your Appointment For Collection Of The VEP-RFID Tag.
How do I increase my Coe after 10 years?
Renewing COE for 10 years
You must pay the PQP for your vehicle category to renew your COE for 10 years. For vehicles with no statutory lifespan (i.e. Categories A, B and D), there is no limit to how many times you can renew your COE in 10-year periods.
How do I check my FlashPay balance?
You may check and/or print the transaction history of your NETS FlashPay Card at:
- NETS Customer Service Centre.
- NETS FlashPay Reader App (up to the last 30 transactions)
- NETS Self-Service Stations.
- NETS Top-Up Machines (up to the last 25 transactions)
- Any DBS/POSB, OCBC or UOB ATM (up to the last 10 transactions)*
Can you use Autopass cash card?
As vehicle information is encoded in the card, it is not transferable between vehicles. It can also act as a NETS CashCard (chip version) or NETS FlashPay card (contactless version) for all NETS retail transactions, and paying carparks that use the Electronic Parking System.