Can you use PayPal to send money to Indonesia?
And the best part is, if you have an account with PayPal you can start sending money to Indonesia right now with your PayPal payment options right at your fingertips.
Can I use PayPal to send money internationally?
Can PayPal be Used for International Transactions? The short answer is… yes! PayPal is available in over 200 different countries, giving companies the option to make cross-border payments and transfers via the app or website at PayPal.com.
What is the best way to send money to Indonesia?
Some of the best money transfer services to send money from the USA to Indonesia
- Best Exchange Rates: Wise.
- Sending Money to Family and Friends: Remitly.
- Sending Cash: WorldRemit.
- Fee Free: XE Money Transfers.
- Best Big Brand: Xoom, powered by PayPal.
What is the cheapest way to send money to Indonesia?
For example, in the US Ria Money transfer is the cheapest way to send money to Indonesia. It is available only from the United States and not the other way around. OFX offers good prices for money transfers, but you have to send at least 500 dollars.
Can I transfer money to Indonesia?
Money transfer to Indonesia, your way
You can send money straight to your receiver’s bank account or send it to a Western Union location in Indonesia for a cash pickup in minutes2.
How do I send money via PayPal?
How do I send money?
- Click Send & Request at the top of the page.
- Select from the 3 options. *
- Enter the email address or mobile number to whom you are sending money.
- Enter the amount you want to send and click Continue.
- Review and confirm the information on the screen and click Send Money Now.
What does PayPal charge for international transactions?
Sending international personal transactions
|PayPal balance or a bank account||5.00% A minimum fee of 0.99 USD A maximum fee of 4.99 USD|
|Cards||5.00% + 2.90% + fixed fee A minimum fee of 0.99 USD A maximum fee of 4.99 USD|
|Amex Send™ Account||5.00% A minimum fee of 0.99 USD A maximum fee of 4.99 USD|
How do I send money through PayPal without fees?
If you are in the US, you can send money to friends and family through PayPal without any fees.
- Go to PayPal.com to sign up for free.
- Click “Sign Up” to create an account. …
- Then get your bank account or credit/debit card to link your PayPal account.
- Once the account creation is completed, go to the homepage.
How long does it take to transfer money to Indonesia?
How long will a money transfer to Indonesia take? On many popular routes, Wise can send your money within one day, as a same day transfer, or even an instant money transfer. Sometimes, different payment methods or routine checks may affect the transfer delivery time.
How can I send money to a friend in Bali?
The best ways to send money to Indonesia
- Bank Transfer. Bank transfers are usually the cheapest option when it comes to funding your international money transfer with Wise. …
- Debit Card. Paying for your transfer with a debit card is easy and fast. …
- Credit Card. Paying for your transfer with a credit card is easy and fast.
What is the cheapest way to send money?
The Cheapest Ways to Send Money
- Cash App.
- Facebook Messenger.
- Mobile Pay.
- Online Bill Pay.
- Bank P2P Payments.
How much does it cost to send money to Indonesia?
How much does it cost to transfer money to Indonesia? To send money in USD to Indonesia, you pay a small, flat fee of 6.73 USD + 0.38% of the amount that’s converted (you’ll always see the total cost upfront).
Is Cash app available in Indonesia?
Cash App does not work internationally — you cannot make payments to someone in a different country. Cash App can only be used to send money within the country you live, and the service is only available in the US and UK.
Can I venmo to Indonesia?
Sadly it doesn’t work internationally. Each Venmo transfer needs the sender and beneficiary to be physically in the US, so you can’t use it to send money abroad to a friend or family. This means that it won’t be possible to use Venmo in Canada to send money to a friend for example.