At WorldRemit, you can make a bank transfer to Vietnam from more than 145 countries around the world. The only currency that can be sent to Vietnam is the Vietnamese Dong (VND), so we convert your currency before the transfer can be made.
How do I remit money in Vietnam?
The best ways to send money to Vietnam
- Direct Debit. Direct Debit is a convenient option that lets us take money from your account once you have authorised the payment on our site. …
- Debit Card. Paying for your transfer with a debit card is easy and fast. …
- Credit Card. …
- Bank Transfer.
Which countries does WorldRemit work?
WorldRemit offers mobile money transfers to dozens of countries around the world.
If this is the case, please check back often as we are continually adding new countries and services.
- Sri Lanka.
What is the best way to send money to Vietnam?
Some of the best money transfer services to send money from the USA to Vietnam
- Best Exchange Rates: Wise.
- Sending Money to Family and Friends: Remitly.
- Door to Door or Airtime Top up: WorldRemit.
- Fee Free: OFX.
- Best Big Brand: Xoom, powered by PayPal.
Can Remitly send money from Vietnam?
Send Vietnamese Dong for as low as $5.99 for transfers in minutes. See our fees here.
Does Western Union send money to Vietnam?
Money transfer to Vietnam
for a cash pickup in minutes2 at a Western Union location. To a bank account or for a cash pickup in minutes2.
Can DBS transfer to Vietnam?
Enjoy convenient transfers anytime, anywhere with DBS Remit! Remittance to Vietnam can now happen within the same day at $0 fee! Whether you’re sending money to your loved ones back home, business partners or even investments, DBS Remit lets you do it conveniently right from your mobile or desktop via digibank.
What countries can you not send money to?
Countries to which there are certain limitations or prohibitions to make international transfers
- Iran (IRN) North Korea (PRK)
- Syria (SYR) Sudan (the Republic of) (SDN)
- Cuba (CUB) Crimea region of Ukraine.
How long does it take to receive money through WorldRemit?
How long will it take for the money to arrive? In most cases, transfers sent using WorldRemit arrive within minutes. You will see the expected delivery time before you make payment. We aim to complete transfers within the suggested time, but some transfers may take longer depending on how the money is being received.
Can I pick WorldRemit online?
If the people you care for thousands of miles away need money, then send them a cash pickup online with WorldRemit. It’s so easy – you can do it on your laptop or mobile. Money can be picked up almost instantly in most countries from numerous cash pickup locations*.
What is the cheapest way to send money to Vietnam?
How to send money from the United States to Vietnam at the best rate? To transfer your US dollars to a bank account in Vietnamese dongs in Vietnam, MoneyGram is currently the cheapest provider with zero transfer fees and a very competitive USD-VND exchange rate (currently at 1 USD = 23,001.0016 VND).
How can I send money to Vietnam for free?
How to transfer money to Vietnam online?
- Register for free. Sign up online or in our app for free. …
- Choose an amount to send. Tell us how much you want to send. …
- Add recipient’s bank details. Fill in the details of your recipient’s bank account. …
- Verify your identity. …
- Pay for your transfer. …
- That’s it.
How much does it cost to send money to Vietnam?
To send money in USD to Vietnam, you pay a small, flat fee of 8.32 USD + 0.68% of the amount that’s converted (you’ll always see the total cost upfront).
How much does it cost to transfer money to Vietnam?
|% fee for transfers up to 138,015 USD||0.68%|
|% fee for transfers up to 414,045 USD||0.58%|
How can I send money from Vietnam to USA?
If you have it in your bank account, try to use Paypal to transfer. It is the cheapest way by far. Also, if you know Vietnamese people in the US and ask them to exchange. For example, you get the local currency in the US, and you payout with Vietnamese local money, by doing so, you can save some exchange rates and fee.
Is Remitly legit?
Yes, Remitly is a trustworthy and secure money transfer provider. The company has an “Excellent” customer rating (4.5/5) on Trustpilot. … Remitly offers a 100% satisfaction or money-back guarantee. So if you’re not satisfied with the service, you will get a transfer fee refund.
How can I use PayPal in Vietnam?
It’s as easy as 1,2,3
- Create Your Account. Signing up for your very own PayPal account is easy and free.
- Link Your Cards. Link your preferred credit, debit or prepaid cards to your PayPal account.
- Choose PayPal at Checkout. Use PayPal and you never need to enter your card details every time you pay.