How much does it cost to spend a week in Vietnam?
So, a trip to Vietnam for two people for one week costs on average d13,227,290 ($574). All of these average travel prices have been collected from other travelers to help you plan your own travel budget. This data comes from the travel budgets of real travelers – How it works.
How many days do you need in Vietnam?
How much time do I need in Vietnam? You should spend at least two weeks in Vietnam to enjoy the main sights, but if you also want to go more off the beaten path, three weeks would be ideal.
How can I spend a week in Vietnam?
What to see in Vietnam in one week, South to North
- Day 1 & 2. Ho Chi Minh City – Cu Chi Tunnels, Mekong Delta, markets.
- Day 3 & 4. Hoi An – shopping, beaches, great food and drink.
- Day 5 . Hanoi – shopping, water puppet show, the lake.
- Day 6. Halong Bay – one night on a Junk Boat.
What should I do in Vietnam for 4 days?
Places To Visit In 4 Days In Vietnam
- Mekong Delta. Image Source. Mekong Delta is nothing less than an art. …
- Sapa. Image Source. Sapa is a small mountain town in the province of Lao Cai. …
- Hue. Image Source. …
- Hoi An. Image Source. …
- Hanoi. Image Source. …
- Ha Long Bay. Image Source. …
- Dalat. Image Source.
What can you buy with 1 dollar in Vietnam?
Vietnam: What a Dollar Can Buy You
- 1 day of bicycle rental.
- 2 Vietnamese coffees with sweet condensed milk.
- 15 minutes of air time on a Mobifone sim card.
- 1 bowl of pho bo.
- 1 small load of laundry.
- 250 grams of candied ginger.
- 1 Chinese lantern made of bamboo and fabric.
- 40 quail eggs.
How much is a Coke in Vietnam?
Prices in restaurants in Vietnam.
|Meal in a cheap restaurant||50,000 VND (30,000-86,000)|
|Imported Beer (0.33 liter bottle)||40,000 VND (25,000-70,000)|
|Coke/Pepsi (0.33 liter bottle)||12,000 VND (10,000-22,000)|
|Water (0.33 liter bottle)||7,500 VND (5,000-16,000)|
|Cappuccino (regular)||38,000 VND (20,000-60,000)|
How far is it from Ho Chi Minh City to Hanoi?
The distance between Vietnam’s capital city, Hanoi, and its largest city, Ho Chi Minh, is a tiresome 1600 kilometers (1000 miles) yet this is still a very popular route for anyone exploring this southeast Asian country.
Is Vietnam better than Cambodia?
When it comes to exciting travel experiences, Cambodia wins. Though Vietnam has lots of incredible places to see and things to do, Vietnam is more touristy and therefore, the travel experiences just aren’t quite as adventurous or remote as we’d like.
Is it cheaper to fly to Vietnam or Cambodia?
A week in Cambodia can cost you about $346 (per person), while a week in Vietnam may cost you around $366. These differences become even more noticable if you plan to spend a longer time in the country. 10 days, two weeks, or even one month of travel to Cambodia or Vietnam can really add to your travel budget.
How do I get from Ho Chi Minh City to Hanoi?
Travel by plane (direct flights) from Hanoi to Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon) takes about 2 hours. Travel by train from Hanoi to Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon) takes about 32-37 hours. Travel by tourist bus from Hanoi to Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon) takes about 38-45 hours.
How do you get from Hanoi to Halong Bay?
From Hanoi – Cat Ba – Ha Long Bay
- By train: Overall, the traveling hour is around 2- 3 hours/trip. …
- By bus. This is the cheapest option which costs about 2 – $3 only. …
- By taxi. It takes about 1h 30m to get to Hai Phong by taxi, quite the same time if you go by personal means of transport like a motorbike or private car.
How do I plan a trip to Vietnam?
How To Plan An Awesome Trip To Vietnam
- Brainstorming. To plan your trip to Vietnam easily, you should do a little brainstorming and ask yourself: …
- Choose your destination in Vietnam. …
- Check your Passport. …
- Apply for a visa. …
- Book your flights. …
- Buy travel insurance. …
- Book your stay. …
- Book train, bus, ferry in Vietnam.
How much money do I need for 3 days in Vietnam?
For a comfortable mid-range experience in Vietnam, itâ€™s best to budget $60 to $100 per day for your entire costs. This gives you enough to pay for a comfortable three to four star hotel room, eat in mid-range to high-end restaurants and visit most activities and attractions.
What is the best month to go to Hanoi?
Autumn (around September to November) and Spring (March and April) are two best seasons to visit Hanoi when the weather is pleasant with milder temperatures. In winter, Hanoi is quite cold when the temperatures can fall below 10ºC (50ºF) and getting hotter in the summer averaging around 28-35ºC (82º-95ºF).
Is it better to fly into Hanoi or Ho Chi Minh?
Hanoi is ideal for those looking to experience a more traditional lifestyle while Ho Chi Minh City’s urban landscape is best suited for luxury travellers. You can also explore the best of both worlds as domestic flights between Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City are available on a daily basis.