How do I call an Indian number from Singapore?
To call India from Singapore, dial: XX – 91 – Area Code – Land phone number XX – 91 – 10 Digit Mobile phone number.
How do I call an Indian mobile number from abroad?
Steps to Dial India from Any Country
- Dial international access code / IDD: yyy. …
- Dial India country code: 91. …
- Confirm that you have a 10-digit local subscriber number. …
- If you have an 11-digit local subscriber number starting with ‘0’, remove the ‘0’ …
- Determine if calling to a landline or a mobile phone.
How do I dial a +91 number?
To make a call to India, you first need to dial the 91 country code . In case you are calling landline number in India, dial the STD code (without the 0) followed by the landline phone number. If you are looking to call a mobile phone, just dial 91 followed by the ten digit mobile phone number.
How do I call a mobile phone in India?
To call India from the U.S., just follow these simple dialing directions:
- First dial 011, the U.S. exit code.
- Next dial 91, the country code for India.
- Then dial the area code (2–4 digits — please see a sample calling code list below) and finally the phone number (area code plus phone number equals 10 digits).
How do I call an Indian 1800 number from overseas?
Dial 011 on your device. This is the exit code for all international calls from the US. Dial 91 which is the country code for India. Dial the three-digit code that precedes the toll-free number (i.e. 800, 888, 877).
What is the code for India landline?
The country code “91” was assigned to India by the International Telecommunication Union in the 1960s.
How can I use Indian mobile number in USA?
To call United States from India, dial: 00 – 1 – Area Code – Land Phone Number 00 – 1 – 10 Digit Mobile Number
- 00 – Exit code for India, and is needed for making any international call from India.
- 1 – ISD Code or Country Code of United States.
- Area code – There are 291 area codes in United States.
How do you say Indian mobile number in international format?
Mobile numbers which are not local need to be prefixed by a 0 while dialing, or by +91 (91 is the country code for India). A mobile number written as +91-AAAAA BBBBB is valid throughout India, and in other countries where the + is recognized as a prefix to the country code.
What is valid mobile number?
The first digit should contain number between 7 to 9. The rest 9 digit can contain any number between 0 to 9. The mobile number can have 11 digits also by including 0 at the starting. The mobile number can be of 12 digits also by including 91 at the starting.
What is area code for mobile number?
|Area code||Region||State or territory|
|02||Central East||New South Wales, Australian Capital Territory|
|03||South East||Victoria, Tasmania|
Which country has +96 code?
International Dialing Code
|Serial No.||Country Name||Dialing Codes|
How do you write your mobile number with country code?
- +: Plus sign.
- country code: International country code. It comes after the plus sign. For ex. It is +91 for India whereas it is +1 for USA.
- area code: It follows after the international country code. India area codes usually have 2, 3 or 4 digits. For ex. …
- local phone number: Local phone number.
What country code is 44?
Secondly, enter the UK country code: 44. Entering the country code will allow you to get through to any UK-based phone number.
What is Indian phone number?
What is the best way to call India from USA?
The following are the most popular affordable calling options to call India from the USA.
- Vonage. Vonage is the most popular VOIP service for India calling. …
- Skype or whatsapp. …
- Rebtel. …
- Ooma. …
- Magic Jack. …