|Meal, Inexpensive Restaurant||25,000.00Rp|
|Meal for 2 People, Mid-range Restaurant, Three-course||200,000.00Rp|
|McMeal at McDonalds (or Equivalent Combo Meal)||50,000.00Rp|
|Domestic Beer (1 pint draught)||35,000.00Rp|
How much money do you need per day in Indonesia?
You would probably want to set aside 3-5 USD per day for these. For backpacking budget and low-cost travel in Indonesia, you can go by as low as 25 USD per day and if you splurge some for tours and luxuries, if may go up to around 35 USD a day. Therefore, the daily travel budget in Indonesia is 25-35 USD per day.
Is $100 a lot of money in Indonesia?
In Indonesia, USD $100 Can Get You:
10-15 days’ worth of three square meals from a cheap Indonesian warung, eating nasi campur (mixed rice); 5-8 days’ worth eating at Westernized or mid-range restaurants. About 60-80 beers. 1-3 one-way budget airline trips from Jakarta to Bali.
How much is a cheap meal in Indonesia?
Based on the spending habits of previous travelers, when dining out an average meal in Indonesia should cost around Rp77,149 per person. Breakfast prices are usually a little cheaper than lunch or dinner. The price of food in sit-down restaurants in Indonesia is often higher than fast food prices or street food prices.
Are things cheap in Indonesia?
By western standards, Indonesia is an extremely cheap country to live or travel in. … Indonesia foods and products are the least expensive but some Western items such as cheese and chocolate, are comparatively more expensive than in western countries.
How much cash can I bring to Indonesia?
Currently, there is no ceiling on the amount of foreign bank notes that are carried into Indonesia although authorities require cash worth more than IDR 100 million (approx. USD $7,500) to be declared when arriving in Indonesia.
How much is a cup of coffee in Indonesia?
A Cup of Coffee (Regular) in Jakarta, Indonesia
|Other cities||Price||COMPARED WITH Jakarta|
What can 1 USD buy in Indonesia?
Indonesia: What a Dollar Can Buy You
- 1 load of laundry (about 3.5 kg)
- 1 creamy avocado shake.
- 2 km taxi ride.
- 4 liters (1 gal.) of drinking water.
- 1 pre-cut pineapple on touristy Seminyak beach, Bali.
- 1 hour of Internet access.
- 1 vegetarian meal in a typical warung.
- 2 liters of gasoline.
What can you buy with 1 dollar in Thailand?
Thailand: What a Dollar Can Buy You
- Four liters of drinking water (1 gallon), or 1.5 liters of sparkling water.
- One hour of talking time on your cell phone within Thailand using the 1-2-Call SIM card. …
- Local English-language newspaper such as the Bangkok Post (compare that to the Times of India for $0.06)
What is the money in Indonesia?
How much money do I need for 2 weeks in Indonesia?
By our estimate, a 2-week trip through Indonesia will cost you between $95 and $331, depending on your travel style (cheap vs. on a budget vs. flashpacker). If we assume using HotelsCombined will save you about 15% on your accommodation, that’s a savings of between $16 – $57.
Why is Indonesia so cheap?
So, why is Bali so cheap? Bali is extremely cheap because daily expenses are way lower than in other countries. Meals, hotels rooms, shopping, transport fees, and every other expense are all much cheaper. … After calculations, it costs around $80 dollars per day to live a great life in Bali.
How long is a flight to Indonesia?
Flying time from United States to Indonesia
The total flight duration from United States to Indonesia is 18 hours, 52 minutes. If you’re planning a trip, remember to add more time for the plane to taxi between the gate and the airport runway. This measurement is only for the actual flying time.
What Indonesia is famous for?
20 Things Indonesia is famous for
- 1) Bali.
- ️ 2) Raja Ampat.
- 3) Borobudur and Prambanan temples.
- 4) Komodo dragon island.
- 5) See orangutans in the wild.
- 6) Nasi Goreng (Fried Rice)
- ️ 7) Rica-rica.
- ♀️ Indonesian locals are very friendly.
What food is Indonesia famous for?
40 Indonesian foods we can’t live without
- Sambal. While technically more of a condiment, the chili-based sauce known as sambal is a staple at all Indonesian tables. …
- Satay. These tasty meat skewers cook up over coals so hot they need fans to waft the smoke away. …
- Bakso. …
- Soto. …
- Nasi goreng. …
- Gado-gado. …
- Nasi uduk. …
- Nasi padang.
What should I buy in Indonesia?
Then continue reading below, because here’s a list of the top 10 things to buy in Indonesia!
- Gamelan instruments.
- Celuk jewelry – One of my favorite Indonesia souvenirs!
- Congklak (dakon board game)
- Batik Paintings.