Where can I teach in Vietnam?
The Best Places to Teach English in Vietnam
- Ho Chi Minh City. Ho Chi Minh City, the bustling southern metropolis formerly known as Saigon, offers plenty of work teaching English due to its population alone. …
- Hanoi. Vietnam’s capital and second-largest city is a famed destination for teaching English abroad. …
- Da Nang. …
- Hue. …
How much do you make teaching English in Vietnam?
The Typical Salary for English Teachers in Vietnam
The average salary for ESL teachers in Vietnam is around $1,200 USD per month for a first time teacher. Those with more experience and qualifications can expect to bring in up to $2,000 USD per month, depending on the employer.
Is it easy to get a teaching job in Vietnam?
Vietnam has a small number of English-medium universities. A master’s degree may be desired, but you just might be able to get hired based on your teaching experience (plus a bachelor’s degree, of course). Teaching in public schools is also a possibility, especially if you have experience with young learners.
Where can I teach English in Vietnam?
Get Paid Teach English Abroad in Vietnam with a TEFL/TESOL Certification. Teach English in Vietnam with Greenheart. Vietnam TESOL Course and Paid Teaching Job.
3. Vietnam TESOL Course and Paid Teaching Job thru the Ninja Teacher Academy—9.64 rating
- Where? Ho Chi Minh City.
- When? Year round.
- Why? …
- Ninja Teacher Academy Info.
Can you teach in Vietnam without a degree?
You can teach English in Vietnam without a degree. That’s not to say it won’t be harder to get a job. … Officially, applicants need up to five years training on the job, but working documents are regularly awarded for much less than that.
Should I teach English in Vietnam?
Vietnam is a great destination for your first TEFL position for many reasons. Previous teaching experience, although desirable, is unnecessary and won’t prevent you from finding work. You’ll find plenty of opportunities are available as there is a high demand for English teachers in Vietnam.
How much are teachers paid in Vietnam?
How much money does a Teacher make in Vietnam? A person working as a Teacher in Vietnam typically earns around 12,900,000 VND per month. Salaries range from 6,720,000 VND (lowest) to 19,800,000 VND (highest). This is the average monthly salary including housing, transport, and other benefits.
How much money can you save teaching English in Vietnam?
Many teachers in Vietnam generally save around $500 USD or more a month. To earn even more money, some teachers will take on private students looking to learn English or will even teach English online a few hours a week to pad their pockets.
What is the highest paying job in Vietnam?
The top 5 currently highest paid jobs in Vietnam
- Finance/Investment. Finance and investment were the fields that have the highest salary according to the report of VietnamWorks 2019. …
- Banking. …
- Programmer and Information Technology Industry. …
- Construction engineer. …
How can I teach English in Vietnam without a degree?
You can start by looking into taking an online TEFL or TESOL course, investing in an intensive CELTA program, or getting in the classroom and volunteering to teach English, both at home or abroad, such as at a local community center or at a school in Asia when you first arrive.
How much is cost of living in Vietnam?
COST OF LIVING IN VIETNAM PER MONTH = $535
|COST OF LIVING IN VIETNAM PER MONTH = $535|
|Rent + Bills||$300|
|Transportation (renting a motorbike plus gas)||$60|
|Leisure: eating out, drinking(going out and/or eating out at least once a week)||$100|
Are there jobs in Vietnam?
What is the main type of employment in Vietnam ? There are plenty of jobs available in Vietnam for Expats : hospitality and hotel jobs in Vietnam for foreigners, non teaching jobs, investment job in Vietnam, marketing jobs, jobs in Vietnam for foreigners…
Which countries pay most for English teachers?
Top 9 Countries for paying the most money for EFL teachers
- The United Arab Emirates. US$3,500 – 5,000 per month.
- Japan. US$2,200 – 5,000 per month.
- Saudi Arabia. US$3,000 – 4,000 per month.
- Kuwait. US$2,600 – 4,000 per month.
- Oman. US$2,000 – 3,500 per month.
- Taiwan. US$2,000 – 2,400 per month.
- South Korea. …
What is the best country to teach English in?
The Best Countries To Teach English Abroad
- South Korea. South Korea has one of the largest English teaching markets in the world. …
- Japan. Japan has one of the longest traditions when it comes to hiring English teachers. …
- China. China’s English teaching market is also flourishing. …
- Thailand. …
- Czech Republic. …
- Saudi Arabia. …
How much is a TEFL certification?
Prices vary depending on some key factors, but expect to pay about $200 for very minimal online certification and closer to $400-$500 USD for online certification of enough hours (at least 120) to qualify for most TEFL jobs.