Foreigners working in Vietnam can maintain the quality of their lives as they do in their hometowns. In addition, there are more professions in other fields such as construction, technology, tourism, and science.
Is it good to work in Vietnam?
Vietnam has become increasingly popular as an expat destination in recent years and it is now recognized as a safe place for foreigners to live and work. Expats are attracted by the nice weather, low cost of living, lively culture and the steady improvements in Vietnam’s infrastructure.
What is the most common job in Vietnam?
Terms in this set (5)
- computer programmer.
What do you need to work in Vietnam?
Requirements to apply for a work permit in Vietnam
- Obtain a letter from your employer that confirms your position in the country.
- Prepare three passport photos.
- Go for a health check-up and get a certificate from a hospital in your home country or in Vietnam.
- Obtain a criminal record check from your home country.
What is so special about Vietnam?
Vietnam is known for being a popular tourist destination because of its beautiful beaches, it’s culture, amazing food (like pho), and friendly people. Vietnam is also famous for the Vietnam War, motorbikes (86% of households have one), Vietnamese coffee, floating markets and rice terraces.
How can I live permanently in Vietnam?
In order to reside permanently in Vietnam and be eligible for naturalization in Vietnam, you have to apply for a permanent residence card, which has the same validity duration as a visa.
What is a good salary in Vietnam?
Average Local Salary: The average monthly salary of a worker in Vietnam is about $148 per month; those in high paying jobs bring home around $500 per month.
Is it easy to get a job in Vietnam?
In recent years, more and more foreigners have been working in Vietnam and the demand for hiring foreign labors from Vietnamese companies and organizations has increased. … However, it is not easy to find a job (whether a part-time or full-time job) in a place where there is not much relationship.
What is the best investment in Vietnam?
3. Top 5 industries investment opportunities that foreigners should consider
- 3.1. Construction and Building. One of the best investment industry in Vietnam for foreigners is Construction materials. …
- 3.2. Beauty and cosmetics. …
- 3.3. Agricultural. …
- 3.4. Real Estate. …
- 3.5. Car business.
What types of jobs are in Vietnam?
Top 10 Interesting Jobs in Vietnam
- Real Estate Broker. …
- Foreign Language Instructor. …
- Lodging and Food Providers. …
- Tour Operator. …
- Investment Consultants. …
- Finance/Investment. …
- Banking. …
- Programmer and Information Technology Industry.
What is the age limit to work in Vietnam?
1. Legal Age in Vietnam for Working. The legal working age in Vietnam is 15, and there are different labor regulations for people under 18 and under 15. Children under 13 can also work but only in certain sectors of entertainment such as dancing, singing, and acting, or sports.
Can I convert my tourist visa to work visa in Vietnam?
In certain circumstances, a foreigner may work in Vietnam without a work permit, but they need to apply for a work permit exemption certificate. This certificate is equivalent to the work permit, valid for up to 2 years, and also serves as a basis to apply for a temporary residence card.
How long can a foreigner stay in Vietnam?
1 month tourist visa allows foreign visitors to enter and reside in Vietnam up to 30 days. About 3 month visa, visitors can stay in the country up to 90 days (3 months). According to the regulation of Vietnam Immigration Department, visitors entering Vietnam by a tourist visa can reside in the country up to 4 months.
What should I avoid in Vietnam?
There are some things, however, that are best avoided.
- Tap water. Might as well start with the obvious one. …
- Strange meat. We don’t mean street meat, as street food in Vietnam is amazing. …
- Roadside coffee. …
- Uncooked vegetables. …
- Raw blood pudding. …
- Cold soups. …
- Dog meat. …
What Vietnam is famous for?
What is Vietnam famous for?
- 1- History is everywhere in Vietnam.
- 2 – The uniqueness of Huế and Hoi An.
- 3 – Vietnam karst bays.
- 4 – Vietnamese food.
- 5 – Vietnam traditional northern landscapes and rice terraces.
- 6 – Vietnam incredible caves.
- 7 – Vietnam beaches and sand dunes.
- 8 – Vietnam’s buzzing cities.
What is the main religion in Vietnam?
The government census of 2019 shows that Catholicism, for the first time, is the largest religious denomination in Vietnam, surpassing Buddhism. Ecclesiastical sources report there are about 7 million Catholics, representing 7.0% of the total population.