How can I register Alipay without Chinese bank?
It’s super easy.
- Step 1: Get Alipay. It’s Step 1 in the Alipay article I mentioned. …
- Step 2: Search TourPass. Just hit the search bar up top and search “TourPass.”
- Step 3: Select A Top-Up Amount. …
- Step 4: Connect A Foreign Card To Top-Up. …
- Step 5: SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND. …
- Step 6: Refunding The Money.
Can foreigners use Alipay without Chinese bank account?
AliPay is now available to foreigners inside China without the need to open a local bank account. Alipay’s announcement that foreigners can now use the “Tour Pass” with the app that permits adding funds via Visa and MasterCard logo bank cards. …
Can I link foreign bank account to Alipay?
It’s super easy to do and there is no limit on the amount you spend. Do I need a Chinese bank account to travel around China? No you don’t. With the news that you can link a foreign bank account to Alipay, this means you can gain all the benefits of the Alipay app as a native with a Chinese bank account.
How do I register for Alipay 2020?
Download the Alipay app onto your smartphone from the app store and sign up for an account. It is free to sign up for an account with Alipay. You can then add and save your credit and debit card details within your account to start making mobile payments. Verify your identity, phone number and bank information.
Do I need a Chinese bank account for Alipay?
If You’re On A Computer — Use Alipay Without a Chinese Bank Account. You can also verify an Alipay using your computer, here are the steps: Jump into Alipay, log in and then go to the Account Settings (账户设置).
Can I use Alipay without a bank account?
Foreign travelers can now use Alipay without a Chinese bank account.
What bank card does Alipay use?
Credit card schemes supported by Alipay include VISA, MasterCard, JCB, Diners Club International, and American Express (AMEX).
How does a foreigner verify Alipay account?
It has always been very easy to sign up for Alipay, but it is very difficult to verify an Alipay account as a foreigner in the past.
2. Create your Alipay Account
- Step1. Download and install the Alipay app. …
- Step2. Enter your mobile number. …
- Step3. Sign up. …
- Step4. enter the verification code.
Does Alipay accept MasterCard?
Supported payment methods include Visa, MasterCard, JCB, bank transfer, Western Union, WebMoney, Boleto, and more.
How do I transfer money from GCash to Alipay?
For more information on this, visit our article on our Wallet and Transaction Limits.
- Log in to the AlipayHK App.
- Tap on “More”, then “Remittance”
- On Remittance page, tap “New Remittance” then under remittance destination, choose GCash.
- Enter the amount and the beneficiary’s information. …
- Complete the transaction.
How do I make an Alipay account?
How to create an account?
- Download the Alipay APP. …
- Open the “Me” section of the APP.
- Enter the “My Account: Cards, Membership” section.
- Tap on the “My Cards – Add Now” button.
- Set a six digit payment password.
- Tap on “My Cards – Add Now” again.
How do I join Alipay as a foreigner?
- Step 1: Download Alipay and Sign Up with Your Phone Number. …
- Step 2: Add Your Bank Card. …
- Step 3: Enter Your Bank Card Info. …
- Step 4: Confirm Your Phone Number and Other Info Registered With Your Bank. …
- Step 5: Make Payments!
Can I use debit card for Alipay?
Chinese payment platforms WeChat Pay and Alipay say they can now support foreign credit and debit cards. Users previously needed a Chinese bank account to use the two platforms, China’s most popular. Both platforms will now be able to support Visa, Mastercard, Japan’s JCB and Singapore’s Diners Club cards.
How can I get Alipay in English?
Just get a local bank card, link it to your Alipay account and you’re away! With the latest multilingual version, you can create and verify your account with your mobile phone, without using your laptop.